The FCWT Junior Golf Tour conducts quality junior golf tournaments across the United States. FCWT stands for Future Collegians World Tour. Our tournaments are for junior golfers ages 9-19. We conduct junior golf tournaments in California, Arizona, and Florida. We also play in New England and the Midwest. Members of the FCWT Junior Golf Tour can register for any of our junior golf tournaments.
Who is the FCWT Junior Golf Tour?
- Future Collegians World Tour is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Our home office is in Clearwater, FL.
- Our tournament schedule runs like a school year. We start in the fall, continue through the winter and then also play in the spring.
- Our junior golfers play tournaments at public, private, and college golf courses as well as some PGA Tour stops.
Why Join the FCWT Junior Golf Tour?
- The first reason is the FCWT has been conducting quality junior golf tournaments for over 20 years.
- Additionally, many of our staff have been with the FCWT since the beginning. They love golf. They love junior golfers. And they are knowledgeable about golf. Many are rules-certified and work with other golf organizations (i.e. collegiate level, USGA, and professional golf)
- In addition, FCWT tournament sites are a good mix of college sites, resort courses and PGA Tour stops.
- Furthermore, by playing more than a summer schedule, a junior golfer has the opportunity to play in conditions similar to those that college golfers face.
- Also, all FCWT Results are posted online and emailed to college golf coaches after each FCWT junior golf tournament.
- Finally, by playing golf during the school year, a junior golfer learns time management. Knowing how to balance school responsibilities and tournament golf is essential to success at the college level.
What are the Benefits of FCWT Junior Golf Tour Membership?
- Members can register for any FCWT junior golf tournament
- FCWT Members can transfer one FCWT tournament registration with no penalty. Email us prior to the tournament cancellation deadline for instructions.
- Enjoy special Members-Only Savings (coupon codes, refer-a-friend, other specials)
- Junior Golf Tournament gifts at every event tournament.
- Online access to all your FCWT Junior Golf Tour Member information 24/7
- Eligibility for FCWT points
- Eligibility for End-of-Season Awards
- and more
How Does Membership in the FCWT Junior Golf Tour Work?
- First, join the FCWT today. You can register online anytime. Click Here to get started. If you are new to the FCWT in the Player’s Club box click on New member? Sign up now!
- Then you will receive a FCWT player id and password.
- Next, sign and submit the member covenant and proof of age. You can submit these documents via email (email@example.com) or by certified mail carrier.
- Finally, with your FCWT junior golf tour member id and password log in on the Membership Login Page. Your FCWT membership gives you access to register for all regular FCWT junior golf tournaments.
Am I Eligible to Play the FCWT Junior Golf Tour?
- age 9-19
- not enrolled as a full-time university student (gap year students email us).
- provide proof of age and sign the code of conduct
- Membership is valid the current season which ends on May 31st. The cost of membership is $195.
- Ready to JOIN THE FCWT? Start Here
Who plays the FCWT Junior Golf Tour?
- Our alumni have played college golf at schools across the country. University of Michigan, Wake Forest, Tulsa University, Oklahoma State University, LSU, Baylor, University of North Texas, Kansas State, NC State, USC, University of Virginia, University of South Florida, Stanford University, University of New Mexico, Loyola Marymount, University of Hawaii, Washington State University, University of Florida, Iona, Valdosta State, University of NC-Chapel Hill, Vanderbilt University, University of California-Santa Barbara, Oregon State University, University of Arizona, University of Louisiana-Lafayette, Texas Tech, University of South Carolina, Wofford College, Odessa College, Tulane University, University of Wisconsin, Michigan State University, Duke University, Elon University and more.
- Follow the many former FCWT players who have taken their game to the professional level
- FCWT alumni on the PGA TOUR include: Rickie Fowler, Sergio Garcia, Hunter Mahan, Brooks Koepka, Cameron Tringale, Chesson Hadley, Robert Streb, Max Homa, Bud Cauley, Sam Saunders, Jon Curran, Mark Hubbard, Sean O’Hair, Tony Finau, Kyle Reifers, Daniel Berger, Spencer Levin, Peter Uihlein, Aaron Watkins, Patrick Rodgers, Jamie Lovemark and many more
- FCWT alumnae on the LPGA Tour include: Jennifer Johnson, Morgan Pressel, Jessica Korda, Mina Harigae, Danielle Kang, Amelia Lewis, Ji Young Oh, Yueer Cindy Feng, Brooke Pancake, Sydnee Michaels, Christina Kim, Laetitia Beck, Julieta Granada, Cara Freeman and many more
The Future Collegians World Tour (FCWT) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to helping young men and women to showcase their talent as they pursue their dream of earning a college golf scholarship. The FCWT provides a venue of over 40 junior golf tournaments across the United States during the fall, winter, and spring. For more information, please visit the FCWT website at www.FCWTgolf.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-540-0473.