Who is the FCWT?
FCWT stands for Future Collegians World Tour. The Future Collegians World Tour (FCWT):
- is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization
- has been conducting nationally-ranked tournaments since 1996
- helps junior golfers take their game to the next level and beyond
The FCWT is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that conducts nationally-ranked junior golf tournaments. Junior golfers ages 9-19 are eligible to play. Our season is set up like a school year. We kick off the season in the fall in places like the Pacific Northwest and the Midwest. Then as winter sets in we play in the southern part of the U.S. Once spring arrives we return to more northern venues. Finally we conclude our season with the Tour Championship.
What We Do?
The FCWT conducts junior golf tournaments at public and private golf courses, in addition to college golf courses and PGA Tour stops.
The Future Collegians World Tour began conducting junior golf tournaments in 1996. Since that time, we has seen many junior golfers take their game to the next level. Our staff looks forward to seeing you on the tee!
How to Contact the FCWT
Junior Golfers and Parents, if you have any questions, please contact FCWT using the information below or through one of the social media listed above.
The Future Collegians World Tour (FCWT)
2655 Ulmerton Road #337
Clearwater, FL 33762
What People Say About the FCWT?
Feedback from players
- I would like to thank you and the FCWT for all the great tournaments you guys have put on this season. [The player added] . . . I am also very thankful for the opportunity I had to play up. [It] allowed me to find some serious competition and improve my game. . . [and I] look forward to many more fun seasons on your tour. ~player from OR
- Thank you very much! I had a blast at Bayonet and I can’t wait to see you guys again at Silverado! ~ player from WA
Feedback from parents coast-to-coast
Parents in the West
- My husband and I wanted to thank you and all the FCWT staff for all your work organizing this amazing event. Your staff is extremely professional, and the event was really well run. The pace of play was excellent, and we found the families and players were very supportive of each other, something we’ve not always experienced at other junior golf events. [Our son] met new players in his pairings and will look forward to future events with FCWT. Golf on!! ~ parent from CA
- Thanks so much for all that FCWT has done for [my son] throughout his golf career! FCWT is a top-notch organization.
- We appreciate everyone’s efforts over the years. ~ parent from AZ
- I am thoroughly impressed by the way you and your colleagues focus on our kid’s success and great customer service. ~parent from AZ
Parents in the Northeast
- My daughter played in some FCWT events . . . Now she is playing as a freshman at [the college level], and doing the PGA Management program. Loves it! And has qualified in all NCAA events! First one in AL came in 5th place out of 48. Off to a great start. Thanks to the FCWT for all there help over the years! ~parent from RI
Parents in the Midwest
- The Classic Club tournament this weekend was wonderful . . . had a great time. All of the tournaments that [she] has played in (Disney, Las Vegas, PGA West, Cl. Club) have all been very well run and very professional. They are her favorite tournaments and we are willing to pay to travel to attend the events ~ parent from KY
- Thank you for running such great junior golf tournaments. I am [junior golfer’s] father. He finished 2nd last weekend in the Arizona tournament and I wanted to share some very positive news with you all at FCWT. Before last weekend, he had not received any formal college offers but had a couple of schools interested and watching him. Since playing well in Arizona last weekend, he now has two colleges preparing offers for him and he has received calls of interest from two others, including a noted D1 school! You should all feel very good that you provide these aspiring juniors a chance to compete and show their talent. Again – thank you. ~ parent from MI
Parents in the South
- Your team was welcoming and everything was very well-organized. ~ parent from FL
Parents from outside the U.S.
We just wanted to tell you that our son’s first FCWT tournament was a very good experience. We were very impressed with the organization during the tournament . . . he is interested in playing upcoming tournaments ~ parent from Canada
Feedback from coaches
- I wanted to write and thank FCWT on behalf of [our] Academy for the time Skip spent with the students this past week at Eagle Creek going over the rules. . . We greatly appreciate the time he took to spend with us. Thank you again for all FCWT does for not only [for us], but for all the academies and juniors around the country! ~ Bryan, Director of Golf
- Just wanted to shoot you guys a quick note and say how great this weekend was . . . Needless to say, you and your FCWT Staff (Skip, Steve, Judy and Bryan) put on first-class events and always greet me with a smile. ~ Mike, former player, currently coaching
Feedback from guest rules official
- Over the weekend, I had the pleasure of serving as a guest rules official . . . It was a thoroughly enjoyable time and I was most impressed by the quality of both the organization and competition. It was a distinct pleasure for me to work with your staff and your players.
Our alumni have played college golf at schools across the country: University of Michigan, Wake Forest, Tulsa University, Oklahoma State University, LSU, Baylor, University of North Texas, Kansas State, NC State, USC, University of Virginia, University of South Florida, Stanford University, University of New Mexico, Loyola Marymount, University of Hawaii, Washington State University, University of Florida, Iona, Valdosta State, University of NC-Chapel Hill, Vanderbilt University, University of California-Santa Barbara, Oregon State University, University of Arizona, University of Louisiana-Lafayette, Texas Tech, University of South Carolina, Wofford College, Odessa College, Tulane University, University of Wisconsin, Michigan State University, Duke University, Elon University and more.
FCWT alumni on the PGA TOUR include: Rickie Fowler, Sergio Garcia, Hunter Mahan, Brooks Koepka, Cameron Tringale, Chesson Hadley, Robert Streb, Max Homa, Bud Cauley, Sam Saunders, Jon Curran, Mark Hubbard, Sean O’Hair, Tony Finau, Kyle Reifers, Daniel Berger, Spencer Levin, Peter Uihlein, Aaron Watkins, Patrick Rodgers and more
FCWT alumnae on the LPGA Tour include: Jennifer Johnson, Morgan Pressel, Jessica Korda, Mina Harigae, Danielle Kang, Amelia Lewis, Ji Young Oh, Yueer Cindy Feng, Brooke Pancake, Sydnee Michaels, Christina Kim, Laetitia Beck, Julieta Granada, Cara Freeman, Nelly Korda, and more